Thursday, October 1, 2009

Trial Update

Today was an easier day in court than the others. We basically listened to multiple witnesses describe Gosciminski's demeanor the day of the murder. How he didn't show up to work. How when he finally arrived at work he was "scrubbed pink". How he told his boss about my mother being Murdered.....he told her at 7am the morning after. The newspapers didn't even have it in print yet. How he showed the women at work when he got in the ring he was going to be giving his girlfriend (my mother's). How he cut all his hair off, shaved his beard, his arm hair ect. and colored what hair he had left a light brown.



We heard from his exwife who told the jury about the jewelry business he ran on the side....out of a briefcase, and how he met clients in bars ect to finalize transactions. How he always went outside pacing and smoking a cigarette when he talked with clients.



We heard from other people who testified that my Mom didn't show up at Hospice to transfer my grandfather. How they called her repeatedly and got now answer that morning and afternoon. We had heard it all before the last time.



Tomorrow, I will be in court until the early afternoon, then I will be coming home for the weekend to return next week. I am so glad to almost have this week behind me. Thank you to everyone for all of your thoughts, prayers, and help with my children while I am gone. It means sooooo much! XOXO Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment