Tuesday, October 13, 2009

9-3 Jury recommends death penalty

The Jury voted 9-3 for the death Penalty late last Friday. Gosiminski will get formally sentenced on November 6th by the judge.

I flew home on Saturday with my Grandmother and have been busy trying to destress. I still can't believe that we had to do it all again. Now we have two juries and 18 people who have decided on the death penalty. I hope that this is now enough....

In many ways it feels like the last two weeks were a horrible nightmare. I am so happy to be home again!

We got to meet many members of the Jury after the trial. What an amazing group they were! I am so grateful to each and every one of them.

Thank you to all of my family and friends for supporting me through your thoughts and prayers while I was going through this horrible process once again.

I will let you all know on November 6th what the judge decides.

I just finished putting my Mother's jewelry back into their pretty little boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment