Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trial Update

Hello everyone. Today I will be attending trial. The jury was selected last Friday and they had opening arguements. They also began going over the crime scene. I flew into town on Sunday with my grandmother. Alot of my family came in over the weekend. We had a relaxing day (as well as you can relax) yesterday because there was no court due to the Jewish holiday. My Aunt Janet and Uncle Dennis met with the DA to go over their testimony. They are the ones that found my mother..... They have told me about that day and all I can say it was horrible.

This morning I am a basket of nerves. I am watching the sunrise over the ocean and it is beautiful. I am just trying to think of all the beauty I have in this world and know that we have alot of people praying and thinking about us. I know that somehow we will all get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment