Friday, September 18, 2009

Back to do it all over again....


Today I sit and try to remain calm.....

I am preparing to once again attend my Mother's Murder Trial. It still feels so surreal that this has really happened to me and my family. I look at my children and it is so over whelming......my oldest has fond memories of my mother, and the other two never got to meet her. My mother never got the chance to hold them when they were born or share any Birthdays or Holidays. I still have the card that she gave me on my wedding day. She couldn't wait to be a Grandmother.

For the past two days Michael Gosciminski has been broadcasting jail cell videos of himself. It is quite sickening. I can't watch them. He murdered my mother in cold blood and he shows not one sign of remorse. He portrays himself as a wrongly accused victim and that he was framed. He is no victim. He is a murderer, and he needs to stay in jail forever. He preyed on my mother and gained her trust. He went to my grandfather's house and brutally killed her for her jewelry. He proposed with my Mother's Diamond Ring to his girlfriend the same day he murdered my Mother. He couldn't wait to show it off! He valued that diamond more than my Mother's life.

We already went through the pain and agony of the first trial and he was given the death penalty. We now have to do it again....all because the Supreme Court of Florida didn't like the fact that the DA told the jury that Gosciminski didn't even wipe the blood off my Mother's ring that he gave his girlfriend. Well, he didn't wipe the blood off the ring! That is why everyone discribed it as blackened!

I have a knot in my stomach that will not go away. I have to sit in the court room with my relatives and be in the same room as her murderer again.....

Posted by Nancy Hilliard

No comments:

Post a Comment